- For OpenStack deployed VNFs manage and monitor your VNF instances
- Deploy according to the NFV-O catalogue template
- Monitor the VNF for failure and trigger recovery
- Configure the VNF via NETCONF
Lumina VNF Manager is a network functions virtualization (NFV) orchestration application based on the OpenStack Tacker project. As a pure-play, open-source approach to Virtual Network Function (VNF) management for NFVs, the application integrates with your existing management tools and controllers.
VNF Manager includes a tabular GUI to see the list and status of your VNFs. The application can deploy VNFs according to a service catalog and the orchestration GUI interface. All functions are also available via the API. VNF manager monitors the condition and can initiate a recovery in the case of a failed VNF.
- VNF Catalog – Repository of VNF descriptors (VNFDs)
- VNF Life-Cycle Management
- VNF Monitoring – Health and Performance Indicators
- Support both simple and complex VNFs
- Configuration Driver using NETCONF
- Orchestration GUI